or make 4 interest-free payments of $34.98 AUD fortnightly with More info
The chambray Craftwork Dress from Elm has lots of appealing features that add shape and interest.
Shirred panels at the centre back and centre front define a waist. Picot lace trims, white embroidery and buttons cleverly combine at the centre front opening to maintain modesty. Navy picot lace outlines a yoke that creates dropped shoulder definition.
A feel good choice for work and everyday outings.
- Stand collar with twist and tassel ties
- Elbow length, gently puffed sleeve
- Long centre front opening with loop and button close
- Gentle gathering along front and back yoke
- Shirred waist detail, stretchy
- Semi fitted
- Light cotton outer, no stretch
- Fully lined in light cotton lawn
- Shoulder to hem approx 93(Size 12)
- 100% cotton
- Cold machine wash
- Designed in Australia
- Made in India